Remove a connected cell phone
Wondering how to remove a connected cell phone from your Honda? Here at Fisher Honda we offer a wide range of video tech tips for Denver area drivers. The following guide will give you step by step instructions on how to remove a Bluetooth connected phone from your Honda.
How to disconnect your Bluetooth phone from your Honda
- Press the “Settings” button.
- Scroll to “Phone Settings” and press in on the control stick to select it.
- Scroll to “Bluetooth Device List” and press in on the control stick to select it.
- Select the device you would like to remove by pressing in on the control stick.
- Scroll to “Delete This Device” and press in on the control stick to select it.
- A confirmation screen will appear. Select yes by pressing in on the control stick to confirm.
- Your phone has now been deleted from your vehicle’s system, and you will see a confirmation window at the bottom of the display confirming this.
Get Honda Tech Tips from Fisher Honda
Whether you’re trying to find out how to reset the oil light in your Honda Civic or how to enter the radio code in your Honda Accord, or if you want to learn more about the HondLink® connectivity suite, or how the Lane Keep Assist System works, the tech team at Fisher Honda has got your back. We can also provide general car care tips like how to check your transmission fluid level, how often you should have your oil changed, and what your tire rotation schedule should be. If you have further questions on Honda technology features or recommended Honda maintenance services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.