30k, 60k, 90k, 120k Honda Factory Recommended Maintenance
In order to keep your Honda running in optimal shape, and to get the most years out of your vehicle, following the factory-recommended maintenance schedule is a must. Performing the various maintenance items at the recommended time will help prevent problems before they occur, saving you time, money, and hassle. Additionally, following these schedules will help keep your manufacturer’s warranty intact for the life of the warranty, and help maintain a high resale value.
Below you’ll find the basic Honda maintenance schedule, but we can also fill you in on the specific Honda Accord maintenance , Honda Civic maintenance, or Honda CR-V service schedule. Whether it’s time for your next Honda oil change, tire rotation, or transmission service, you can count on the experts at Fisher Honda. Make sure to check out our current service specials and coupons to find some of the best deals in the Denver area.
Honda Service Maintenance Schedules
If you car is at any of the following milestones, bring it in to our highly-trained, Honda-certified technicians for manufacturer recommended inspections and services.
- 30,000 miles (30K) or after 2 years
- 60,000 miles (60K) or after 4 years
- 90,000 miles (90K) or after 6 years
- 120,000 miles (120K) or after 8 years
Honda Factory Required Maintenance
The following inspections and service procedures will be performed by our staff when you schedule an appointment for 30K, 60K, 90K, or 120K car maintenance.
- Replace Engine Oil and Filter
- Fill Washer Fluid Reservoir
- Inspect and Top Off All Other Fluid Levels
- Inspect and Adjust All Drive Belts
- Rotate Tires R
- Set All Tire Pressures
- Tighten Suspension Bolts
- Inspect and Adjust Parking Brake
- Inspect Rear Brakes and Adjustment
- Inspect Front Brake Pads and Rotors
- Inspect Brake Lines, Wheel Cylinders, and Calipers
- Adjust Clutch or Inspect Hydraulic System
- Inspect Suspension and Steering Components
- Inspect Power Steering System
- Inspect Exhaust System
- Replace Air Filter
- Replace Transmission Fluid
- Adjust Valves
- Replace Brake Fluid (ABS Slightly Higher)
- Replace Spark Plugs (Platinum Plugs Extra)
- Inspect Distributor Cap and Rotor
- Inspect Fuel Lines and Connections
- Reset Service Indicator and Apply Reminder Label
Additional Maintenance Recommendations
The following services are not included among Honda’s required factory warranty services, but are recommended by Fisher Honda for the optimal longevity and safety of your vehicle.
- Balance Front Tires
- Inspect Alignment and Adjust Toe
- Rear Alignment
- Anti-Lock Brake System Fluid Replacement
- Drain and Fill Coolant
Schedule your Honda Service at Fisher Honda
If you have any questions regarding the 30K, 60K, 90K, or 120K mile maintenance intervals, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our service advisors online, call us at 303-998-6215, or visit our dealership in Boulder, Colo., at 6025 Arapahoe Road. Ready to bring our Honda in for a little TLC? Schedule a service appointment with us online. If you’re just looking for a quick oil change, take advantage of our Quick Lube Express Service. It’s fast, convenient, and no appointment is necessary. We look forward to helping you keep your Honda running safely and in top condition on Arvada-area roads for years to come!