The 2017 Honda Ridgeline MPG Ratings Deliver Exceptional Efficiency
The 2017 Honda Ridgeline mpg ratings deliver outstanding efficiency and performance for Boulder and Denver drivers. Whether you need to head into the backcountry, carry more than any rival vehicle could handle, or just sit back and enjoy your drive, you can look to the Ridgeline to deliver.
Power and Efficiency
The 2017 Honda Ridgeline might have attracted plenty of attention thanks to its groundbreaking features, such as the in-bed audio system and dual-zone tailgate, but those innovations are backed by the kind of power you’d expect from a midsize truck.
Look beneath the hood of each model to find a 3.5L direct-injected i-VTEC V6 engine. It’s able to command up to 280 hp — that’s 30 hp more than the previous Ridgeline, and yet mpg ratings are still impressive. You’ll make up to:
- 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway* with front-wheel-drive.
- 18 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway* with all-wheel drive.
With that kind of power beneath the hood, plus one of the industry’s most sophisticated all-wheel-drive systems, the Ridgeline is able to perform above and beyond when it comes to hauling and carrying:
- Payload: All-wheel-drive Ridgeline models can carry up to 1,584 pounds.
- Towing: All-wheel-drive Ridgeline models can tow up to 5,000 pounds when properly equipped.
The 2017 Honda Ridgeline uses a new unit-body construction. Its body panels and chassis are a single molded unit, so Boulder and Denver drivers can expect a more rigid feel to their ride. At the same time, the change has resulted in a drop in weight to improve fuel economy and handling.
Heading off-road will see you feeling just as confident as you do on the highway. The available i-VTM4 all-wheel-drive system offers Intelligent Traction Management with four unique modes for normal conditions, snow, mud and sand. It also uses torque-vectoring control to engage rear wheels 46 percent faster compared to the previous Ridgeline.
Experience the 2017 Honda Ridgeline MPG Ratings for Yourself
There are plenty of reasons to get excited about the 2017 Honda Ridgeline, including its top-of-the-line mpg ratings. If you’d like to find out more or arrange a test drive, just contact Fisher Honda today.
* 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD models. 18 city/25 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD models. Use for comparison purposes only. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.