How to Pair your Bluetooth Smartphone with a 2015 Honda Fit
It’s Easy to Pair your Smartphone to the 2015 Honda Fit with Bluetooth
Honda has incorporated 7″ smatphone like displays into many of their 2015 model lineup, including the 2015 Honda Fit. These systems offer a huge amount of functionality, especially due to the capabilities of their bluetooth components. Using bluetooth, you have the ability wirelessly connect your smartphone to your new Honda Fit in order to access a ton of valuable new features. With bluetooth, you are able to use your new HondaLink system as a hands-free system for making and receiving phone calls and to stream music or other audio to your Fit’s stereo system. Using bluetooth, you are able to streamline your driving experience and rid yourself of all of the adapters and wires that you used to need. This clears some clutter from your new Honda Fit and takes full advantage of the technology offered in your new Fit to wirelessly stream everything that you need to using your smartphone.
The video above is simple tutorial that shows you how to easily pair your smartphone with the HondaLink system in the 2015 Honda Fit, which is featured in all EX and EX-L models. Here’s a brief step by step summary of how the video explains to pair your bluetooth smartphone with a 2015 Fit.
Bluetooth Pairing Instructions for a 2015 Honda Fit
1. Tap Settings on the Home Screen and then Phone
2. You can then access the Bluetooth device list and add a Bluetooth Device
3. Make sure the Bluetooth on you phone is on and and make it discoverable
4. Tap Search on your Honda Screen and press scan on your phone
5. When the system finds you phone, tap it’s name on the Honda screen and compare the confirmation codes displayed on both screens just to make sure they match
6. Your phone is paired and several prompts will appear on it
7. Confirm what information you would like the Honda Link System to be allowed to access on your phone as you are prompted
See? It’s pretty easy to pair your phone so you can enjoy streaming music and hands free calling. Have any questions? Let us know in the comments below!