How to Pair Your Bluetooth Smartphone with a 2015 Honda CR-V
It’s Easy to Pair your Bluetooth Smartphone with the 2015 Honda CR-V
Honda has installed a touch screen interface in many of their 2015 model lineup, including the 2015 Honda CR-V, which incorporates a huge amount of functionality, specifically due to the capabilities of bluetooth. You can use your new bluetooth equipped HondaLink system both as a streaming audio device and for hands-free calling from your bluetooth smartphone using the CR-V’s sound system. With bluetooth, you don’t have to worry about dealing with any cables cluttering your brand new CR-V by streaming information wirelessly to the HondaLink system after some quick setup.
The video above is a brief tutorial for how to easily pair your bluetooth smartphone with the HondaLink system which is featured in all EX and EX-L models. Here’s a quick step by step outline of how to pair your bluetooth smartphone with a 2015 CR-V.
Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
1. Tap “Settings” on the Home screen
2. Tap “Bluetooth” and make sure the Bluetooth is turned on
3. Select the Bluetooth device list and then select Add a Bluetooth Device
3. Turn on the Bluetooth on you phone and make it discoverable
4. Tap Search on your Honda Screen and scan with your phone
4. When the system finds you phone, tap it’s name on the Honda screen and compare the confirmation codes just to make sure they match
5. Your phone is now paired and you should receive a confirmation on the Honda screen saying it was successful
6. Confirm on your phone what information you would like the Honda Link System to be allowed to access on your phone as you are prompted
7. Your phone is paired and synced with your Honda CR-V!
That’s all it takes to pair your phone so you can enjoy streaming music and hands free calling. Have any questions? Let us know in the comments below!