Set and store radio presets
How to set radio presets on your HondaLink system
The HondaLink connectivity suite in your new Honda car, truck, or SUV allows you to connect your compatible smartphone to access a wide range of apps that can enhance your Denver-area commute. One of the convenient features is the ability to set or change the radio presets. If you’re not sure how to do that, just follow these steps:
- To change a preset in your vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
Get Help with Honda Tech Features at Fisher Honda
The wide array of new Honda tech features not only add convenience, they can provide entertainment, information on weather and traffic, and enhance safety on Arvada and Aurora roads. Here at Fisher Honda we are always ready to help you get the most out of your Honda tech features, whether you want to remove a connected cell phone or would like to know how to find and enter the Honda Accord radio codes, we have the Honda tech tips you need. Learn more about the HondaLink Connect App, and if you have any questions about any of the new Honda technologies like the Honda Sensing® safety suite, please feel free to contact us.