Honda Sedans Lead the Way in Automotive Innovation
For generations, Honda sedans have made vast strides in delivering innovative automotive technology and impressive performance output, while providing competitive fuel economy ratings for drivers around the world. The current generation of Honda sedans continue these traditions, particularly the 2015 Honda Accord sedan and 2015 Honda Civic sedan.
2015 Honda Accord Innovations
The all-new Honda Accord is widely regarded as the flagship Honda sedan. It effectively combines comfort, spirited handling, and high fuel economy, which makes it a popular model for single drivers and families. The 2015 Honda Accord offers to distinct engine choices for drivers, too.
- The standard 2.4L I-4 engine produces 184 hp and gets an estimated 36 mpg* on the highway with the available continuously variable transmission.
- The available 3.5L V6 engine is capable of 278 hp, but still delivers an estimated 34 mpg* on the highway when paired with the standard 6-speed automatic transmission.
For added convenience, every new Honda Accord comes with a rearview camera, USB interface for integrated audio playback from connected devices, and a Bluetooth wireless link so that compatible smartphones can make or receive calls with just the push of a button. The 2015 Honda Accord sedan places a clear focus on convenience and affordability.
2015 Honda Civic Innovations
The new Honda Civic sedan is the smaller sibling to the Honda Accord, but despite its compact stature, the Civic is still a standout among compact sedans. It’s outfitted with a standard 1.8L I-4 engine that puts out 143 hp, but doesn’t compromise efficiency. It gets an estimated 39 mpg* on the highway using an available CVT. To keep you comfortable and safe behind the wheel, the 2015 Honda Civic offers a broad range of innovative conveniences, including:
- The available HondaLink infotainment system with Aha application capability to access everything from social media to internet radio right at your fingertips.
- Honda LaneWatch, which is an available safety system that uses a camera to detect when a vehicle is approaching your blind spot on the right.
- The standard ECON button that adjusts your engine’s power output for improved, fuel-conscious performance.
As safe as it is efficient, the new Honda Civic sedan is at the top of its class.
Shop Honda Sedans at Fisher Honda Today
To find out more about the innovations offered by the current generation of Honda sedans, visit our dealership in Boulder at 6025 Arapahoe Road! Our sales team would be happy to arrange a test drive for you and help you to understand how Honda sedans compare to other rivals.
*Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors.