Android Auto™ Has Arrived in Honda Vehicles!
Boulder and Denver drivers will now find that several Honda models feature Android Auto™ technology. The Accord, Accord Hybrid, Civic, and Ridgeline will all give you the opportunity to sync your compatible smartphone to the vehicle’s systems. From there, you’ll enjoy a host of excellent convenience and entertainment features.
What Do You Get From Android Auto?
- Overview: When you aren’t actively using your Android Auto™ system for something else, it organizes useful information into simple touchscreen cards that appear exactly when they’re needed.
- Maps: Google Maps currently boasts over a billion downloads; it’s how the whole world gets around. To get where you need to go with free voice-guided navigation, it’s all you need, but you’ll also benefit from live traffic information, lane guidance, and more.
- Music: A good drive would be nothing without the right tunes streaming out of your sound system. Android Auto™ will see you spoiled for choice — it provides 90 days of Google Play Music at no charge. That means that you’ll be able to stream endlessly from the road, with on-demand access to over 30 million songs.
- Communication: Staying reachable is often crucial, whether you need to contact clients or touch base with the family, and Android Auto™ lets you take calls, make calls, send messages, and receive messages without taking your hands from the wheel.
- Voice: The speech technology of Android Auto™ is truly exceptional. When you need to take control of your apps, calls, or entertainment, just say the word.
- Apps: Android Auto™ lets you access a stunning array of apps from your driver’s seat. You can listen to internet radio through Pandora, buy cinema tickets through MovieTickets.com, or chat with friends on the other side of the world using Skype.
Android Auto™ is One of the Industry’s Most Sought-After Features
Drivers all across the country are on the lookout for vehicles that are available with Android Auto™ technology, and Honda can currently offer four. Of course, we’re bound to see Android Auto™ debut with other Honda models in the near future, so remember to keep checking back with Fisher Honda in Boulder, CO for the latest updates.