2022 Honda Pilot MPG Ratings
Honda SUVs are known for their incredible fuel efficiency, and the new 2022 Honda Pilot mpg ratings will continue to keep you moving for years to come. With expert specs and engineering, along with added features to help you save more fuel with every gallon, this one-of-a-king Honda crossover is sure to be at the top of your list. Check out the 2022 Honda Pilot fuel economy ratings and then shop for your next ride with the helpful experts at Fisher Honda today!
Honda Pilot MPG Ratings and Engine Specs
The Honda Pilot mpg ratings come in several forms depending on which drivetrain and transmission your particular trim level sports on Broomfield roads. You will enjoy consistency throughout the lineup with a striking 3.5L V6 engine that delivers up to 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque, plus the spacious 19.5-gallon fuel tank capacity that enables fewer stops to refill along your route. Here’s a breakdown of the different Honda Pilot fuel economy ratings below:
- Available on the Honda Pilot Sport, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Sport, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Elite and Black Edition: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot TrailSport: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 25 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy Features
In addition to top-of-the-line engineering to support your Honda Pilot mpg ratings, you’ll also have a range of technology features at your fingertips that continue to help you conserve power on Broomfield roads and beyond. Some of these Honda Pilot fuel economy features include:
- HondaLink– Where you can stay connected to your Honda Pilot mpg range, service schedule, and more whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – Improve the way your Honda handles with these systems during less than perfect road conditions.
Honda Pilot MPG vs. the Competition
Another way you’ll appreciate the Honda Pilot fuel economy is how it compares to the ratings of other vehicles offered in its class. The base 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway* rating of the Honda Pilot is neck and neck with the Nissan Pathfinder which has a rating of 21 mpg city and 27 mpg highway. The Honda Pilot mpg also bests other comparable options like the Chevy Traverse which has an 18 mpg city and 27 mpg highway rating or the Dodge Durango and its 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway rating.
Test the 2022 Honda Pilot Fuel Economy at Fisher Honda
After reviewing the 2022 Honda Pilot mpg ratings, are you ready to experience this impressive Honda crossover in person on Longmont roads? Lease or finance a new Honda Pilot for sale from Fisher Honda and save even more on your next purchase when you shop our inventory of new vehicle specials. Learn more about the Pilot lineup as well as estimate your monthly auto payment online right from home to get started. Contact us today for more details on the Honda Pilot fuel economy and to schedule a test drive at our Boulder dealership!
Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.
More from Fisher Honda
Elevating Safety Standards At Fisher Honda, we are dedicated to prioritizing safety above all else. Today, we are excited to announce that eight 2024 Honda models have been recognized for their exceptional safety standards by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). This recognition underscores our commitment to providing reliable and secure vehicles for our…
Drive Green, Save Green! Colorado’s breathtaking landscapes beckon to be explored. But as we navigate majestic mountains and vibrant cities, it’s crucial to consider the impact our journeys have on the environment. Enter the world of hybrid and electric vehicles, offering a compelling solution for Colorado drivers seeking both eco-friendly adventure and financial savings. Unleashing…
Colorado News About Distracted Driving Statistics Highlighting the Importance of ADAS Here’s some recent Colorado news and statistics related to accidents and distracted driving that emphasize the importance of ADAS: Recent News: October 26, 2023: Distracted driving suspected in fatal head-on collision near Denver (CBS Denver) August 17, 2023: Colorado sees increase in distracted driving…