2021 Honda Pilot Safety Ratings
With its spacious interior, robust performance capabilities, and wide range of smart features, the Honda Pilot is a real stand-out among competing family SUVs. The Honda Pilot safety ratings, in particular, have made it a top choice for families throughout the Louisville area. Learn more about the 2021 Honda Pilot safety ratings and features from the team at Fisher Honda, and then schedule a test drive at our dealership in Boulder today!
Honda Pilot: NHTSA Safety Ratings
An agency of the federal government, the NHTSA is charged with the task of assessing the safety and crashworthiness of new vehicles. In tests conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)*, the 2021 Honda Pilot FWD earned the following scores:
- Overall Rating: 5 stars
- Frontal Crash: 4 stars
- Side Crash: 5 Stars
- Rollover: 4 stars
Honda Pilot Safety Features
One important feature that contributes to the impressive Pilot SUV safety ratings is the Honda-exclusive Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure. Employing a system of front frame structures designed to absorb and deflect the energy generated from a frontal collision, ACE™ enhances vehicle safety for you and your loved ones on Broomfield-area roads.
Other standard and available Honda Pilot safety features include:
- Advanced Front Airbags
- SmartVent® Front Side Airbags
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Brake Assist
- Three-Row Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Intelligent Traction Management
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) AWD System
All 2021 Pilot trim levels are also equipped with Honda Sensing®. This suite of high-tech safety features includes the following driver assists systems:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™): Detects when a potential frontal collision is imminent and automatically applies the brakes.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): Adjusts the steering to keep the vehicle in its lane should it drift past the lane markings without the turn signal activated.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): Senses when your vehicle is about to leave the roadway, and provides steering adjustment and braking assistance to keep you safely on the road.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): Maintains a safe driving distance between you and the vehicle directly ahead.
Learn More About the 2021 Honda Pilot Safety at Fisher Honda
The Honda Pilot safety ratings and innovative safety features are why many choose this SUV for their families. Check out some recent 2021 Pilot reviews, and make sure to browse our current Pilot lease deals. If you have any questions or would like more information on the Honda Civic safety ratings or the safety features of any of the other Honda models, please contact us.
* Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. Model tested with standard side airbags.
More from Fisher Honda
Drive Green, Save Green! Colorado’s breathtaking landscapes beckon to be explored. But as we navigate majestic mountains and vibrant cities, it’s crucial to consider the impact our journeys have on the environment. Enter the world of hybrid and electric vehicles, offering a compelling solution for Colorado drivers seeking both eco-friendly adventure and financial savings. Unleashing…
Colorado News About Distracted Driving Statistics Highlighting the Importance of ADAS Here’s some recent Colorado news and statistics related to accidents and distracted driving that emphasize the importance of ADAS: Recent News: October 26, 2023: Distracted driving suspected in fatal head-on collision near Denver (CBS Denver) August 17, 2023: Colorado sees increase in distracted driving…
Mountain driving among Colorado residents varies greatly depending on several factors: Colorado’s majestic peaks beckon, and whether you’re a seasoned summit seeker or a weekend warrior, navigating its winding roads requires the right companion. Enter Honda’s 2024 lineup, ready to conquer every curve and conquer every commute. Location: People living closer to the mountains, like…