The Honda Graduate Program Let’s Graduates Start Out in Style
Graduating from college is one of the most exciting times in a person’s life. A huge milestone has been accomplished and the future seems full of limitless possibilities. Still, it can also be a time of uncertainty. Suddenly you’re on your own and expected to fend for yourself. While the world may seem full of possibilities, it can also seem big and intimidating. One thing a lot of people consider once they finish their degree is buying a new car. When you leave campus not everything you need will be right around the corner anymore, and many graduates need a new car to get to work. To help young people out with this huge expense, Honda has come up with the Honda Graduate Program. Available now at Fisher Honda in Boulder, this program helps recent grads of associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree programs afford buying their first set of wheels.
What Are The Benefits?
- When you finance or lease a new car through the Honda Graduate Program you’ll be able to take advantage of low interest rates and flexible repayment plans.
- Buying a new car is one of the best ways for young people to responsibly build up credit. If you think you’ll want to buy a house or start up a small business some day, you’ll need to prove to creditors that you can pay back a loan.
- Graduating can be a busy time between celebrating and landing that first adult job. With the Honda Graduate Program you can choose to defer your first payment for up to 90 days, including up to 60 days interest-free.
What Do I Have To Do?
In order to qualify for the Honda Graduate Program you must have graduated in the past 2 years or will graduate within the next 4 months. You must also provide the following:
- At least a 5% down payment
- Proof of employment within 120 days from date of finance contract
- Good credit history
- Copy of your degree from a U.S.-accredited college or nursing school
- Credit and document requirements
Find Out More at Fisher Honda
If you are graduating in the next couple months around the Boulder area, come over to Fisher Honda! You can find out more about the program and check out the impressive selection of new Honda models on our lot, including the Honda Fit, a fun, affordable, and popular hatchback for young people just out of college. Congratulations on your degree, and stop by soon!