Trim Levels and Price
Drivers will be able to have their 2017 Honda Fit anyway they want it thanks to an exciting range of standard and available features. You’ll start your Fit journey by choosing one of the following three trim levels:
- LX: Starting at $15,990*
- EX: Starting at $17,900*
- EX-L: Starting at $20,265 *
Powertrains and MPG
Each and every 2017 Honda Fit is equipped with a direct injection 1.5L in-line four-cylinder engine, which is able to command up to an impressive 130-hp and 114 lb.-ft. of torque. Yep, those are pretty large numbers for a subcompact, so you can fully expect to zip past other motorists on the freeway and whip gracefully through the city streets, with a drive-by-wire throttle system ensuring unbeatable responsiveness as you go.Boulder and Denver drivers will be able to pair that engine to one of two available transmission systems. The LX and EX both come with a standard 6-speed manual system, allowing for total control over shifting and mileage ratings of up to 29 mpg in the city and 36 on the highway**.
Available with the LX and EX or standard with the EX-L is a state of the art continuously variable transmission (CVT) system with Sport Mode and optional paddle shifters. It uses a sophisticated belt and pulley system in place of traditional fixed gears, and allows for up to 33 mpg in the city and a staggering 40 mpg on the highway**.
The 2017 Honda Fit’s cabin is what really makes it stand out from the rest of the pack. For starters, the Fit is able to deliver first-class fittings and features that you wouldn’t expect to from a car in this class, including leather-trimmed upholstery and heated front seats.But don’t run away with the idea that the Fit’s interior is just about luxury. This is one of the most versatile cabins around thanks to the four modes allowed by the innovative 60/40 split 2nd-row Magic Seat.
- Tall Mode: Flip up a rear seat cushion to stand up larger items that shouldn’t lie down.
- Long Mode: Fold down both the rear seat and the front passenger seat to slide longer, thinner items of cargo in along the entire length of the cabin.
- Refresh Mode: Recline the front seats and remove their headrests, then lay back along the interior.
- Utility Mode: Drop the entire rear Magic Seat to boost your cargo capacity from a competitive 16.6 cubic feet to a sprawling 52.7 cubic feet.
The Fit is clearly perfect for on-the-go drivers who need to change their interior at the drop of a hat, and it complements flexibility with a full range of comfort and convenience features, including:
- Push Button Start: You can step inside your Fit and then fire up the engine at the push of a button without even taking the Smart Key out of your pocket.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Provides turn-by-turn directions to almost any address in the United States, with HD Digital Traffic coming as standard to keep you ahead of current gridlock.
- Smart Entry: You’ll be able to lock or unlock your Fit while keeping the keys in your pocket or purse – perfect for a hassle-free life.
The Honda Fit has a reputation for safety that the 2017 model looks to uphold. That’s largely down to Honda’s celebrated ACE (Advanced Compatibility Engineering) body structure, which is able to intelligently direct impact energy away from occupants in the unlikely event of an accident occurring.That reinforced body forms the core of every Fit model, and a number of advanced features are available to keep you protected during each drive, including:
- Honda LaneWatch: A small camera displays live video of your blind-spot area, revealing nearly four times more than the passenger-side mirror alone.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Cycle between Normal, Top-down, and Wide viewing modes while reversing to see exactly what’s behind your Fit.
Find Your 2017 Fit by Visiting the Showroom at Fisher Honda
The 2017 Honda Fit is flexible, efficient, and incredibly well-equipped. If you’d like to find out more or experience it for yourself, don’t hesitate to visit Fisher Honda, located at 6025 Arapahoe Road in Boulder.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
** 29 city/36 highway/32 combined mpg rating for LX and EX 6MT models. 33 city/40 highway/36 combined mpg rating for LX CVT model. 32 city/37 highway/34 combined mpg rating for EX CVT and EX-L models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.