Trim Levels and Price
For 2017, the Honda Civic Coupe has been made available across five well-balanced trim levels, with options including:
- LX: Starting at $19,150*
- LX-P: Starting at $20,950*
- EX-T: Starting at $21,600*
- EX-L: Starting at $23,525*
- Touring: Starting at $26,225*
Powertrains and MPG
The 2017 Honda Civic Coupe will prove lively once you hit the gas, more than living up to its sporty appearance. Two engines and two transmissions are available for drivers to choose from, providing the opportunity to create your own personal fusion of power and efficiency.Options include:
- 2.0L In-Line 4-Cylinder: Generates up to 158-hp and 138 lb.-ft. of torque. A 6-speed manual transmission comes as standard, allowing you to achieve up to 28 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway**. Going with Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) upgrades those figures to 30 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway**.
- 1.5L In-Line 4-Cylinder: For those in need of turbocharged power, the 1.5L is ready and waiting. It possesses an output that reaches up to 174-hp and 167 lb.-ft. of torque, but state of the art engineering efforts still allows you to reach up to 30 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway with six-speed manual or 31 mpg city and 40 mpg highway with CVT**.
Last year’s extensive Civic refresh saw inches added to both the length and width of the vehicle, and the 2017 model carries over those improvements to remain one of the roomiest vehicles in its segment.Just check out the 2017 Civic Coupe’s impressive interior specs:
- Passenger Space: Up to 91 cubic feet.
- Trunk Space: Up to 12.1 cubic feet.
Space will certainly never be at a premium, and those generous dimensions are fully complemented by a level of first-class comfort uncommon within the compact class. Seats can be trimmed in rich, indulgent leather, and the front seats can be heated to ensure year-round warmth. Whether you’re cruising up to Vail during the snowy season or heading into Denver during your morning commute, expect to feel totally relaxed and taken care of.
Honda has always been known for delivering cutting-edge technology across their entire model range, and the 2017 Civic Coupe certainly hasn’t been left out. Here’s a quick selection of a few choice features:
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto: Whether you use an Android or an iPhone, you’ll be able to sync smartphone to Civic Coupe to access everything from text messages to apps using the built-in Display Audio Touch-Screen. With Apple CarPlay, use Siri to ask for directions; with Android Auto, try using Google Maps or Google Now.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: This top of the line Garmin-based satnav system delivers 3D renderings of terrain, buildings and road signs, plus lane guidance, voice recognition, and HD Digital Traffic.
- Honda LaneWatch: Changing lanes can be both tricky and stressful when you’re moving along a crowded highway at speed, but the Civic Coupe can help you out. Whenever you signal to your right, it uses a small camera mounted just below the passenger side mirror to display a live feed onto your in-built touchscreen.
Safety remains a paramount concern for drivers all across the country, and the 2017 Honda Civic Coupe is more than able to accommodate that universal need for first-rate protection. It offers an impressive range of high-end driver assistance technologies, such as:
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
The 2017 Honda Civic Coupe Demands the Attention of Discerning Drivers
The 2017 Honda Civic Coupe has experienced no trouble drawing attention to itself. If you’d like to find out more, take a closer look, or arrange a test drive, just contact one of the team here at Fisher Honda today.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**28 city/39 highway/32 combined mpg rating for LX with 6-speed manual transmission. 30 city/39 highway/34 combined mpg rating for LX and LX-P CVT Automatic models. 30 city/41 highway/35 combined mpg rating for EX-T model with 6-speed manual transmission. 31 city/40 highway/35 combined mpg rating for EX-T, EX-L and Touring CVT Automatic models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.