Driving a Honda From Fisher Honda Will Keep You Safe When You Drive in Colorado
Drive Safely in Colorado in a Honda From Boulder-Area Fisher Honda
Colorado Road Safety
With about 125 million drivers on the road in the United States, you want to make sure that you and your family are safe while you’re driving. Denver-area roads can be slick in the winter, and the mountain roads can be rough and rocky. It’s important to drive a vehicle that can handle its environment safely and efficiently. That’s why Fisher Honda in Boulder is proud to serve the greater Denver area with their huge selection of safe, award-winning Honda vehicles.
Honda Safety Ratings
Honda is known for making some of the safest vehicles on the road. Both the 2011 Honda Accord Sedan and the 2011 Odyssey received a five-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Honda prides itself on implementing the most innovative safety features you can have on a vehicle. Fisher Honda has over 80 Honda vehicles that feature many of these safety features, including the following models:
Come in today to test drive one and see how safety, fun, and functionality can be yours.
Honda Safety Features
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) — This exclusive Honda body design gives greater protection in frontal collisions. The reinforced structure more evenly distributes the crash impact throughout the front of the vehicle to minimize injury to passengers.
- Anti-Lock Braking System — ABS keeps the brakes from locking up, which is especially useful for driving safely in the rain, snow, or any other wet weather conditions.
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL) — Daytime running lights make your Honda more visible to other drivers on the road, which can help avoid accidents.
- Dual-Stage, Multiple-Threshold Front Airbags (SRS) — These differ from ordinary air bags in that they can actually detect the severity of the impact and inflate accordingly.
- Unit-Body Construction — A high percentage of high-tensile steel helps the body of the vehicle to better absorb impact forces from the front, sides, and rear, as well as reinforcing the roof for strength in the event of a rollover.
- Front 3-Point Seat Belts with Automatic Tensioning System
- Front Side Airbags with Passenger-Side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS) — This feature detects the height and weight of the passenger so it can disengage if it detects a small child, thus preventing injury.
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) — These built-in attachments work with compatible car seats so you never have to worry about your children’s safety.
- Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor — Sensors cause these airbags to activate in the event of a rollover, offering better protection from the side.
- Side-Impact Door Beams — These enhance structural strength in the event of a collision.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) — Tire pressure is essential for vehicle handling and traction while driving. This feature alerts the driver when the tire pressure is low.
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control — This helps sense oversteer and understeer conditions, then brakes individual wheels and/or reduces throttle input to help restore your intended path of travel.
Safe Driving Starts at Fisher Honda
Drive with peace of mind in an award-winning Honda from Fisher Honda in Boulder, Colorado. Whether you’re looking for a family minivan, a crossover, a sporty coupe, a slick sedan, or a rugged SUV, Honda has a vehicle to suit your safe driving needs. Come in to Fisher Honda today and test drive your favorite one. With over 80 brand new vehicles to choose from, you’ll find a Honda to drive home in today.