Search for, enter and navigate to a destination or point-of-interest
How to search for and enter a place on your Honda Navigation
- Press the “Dest/Route” button.
- Scroll to the right until you reach “Place Category and press in on the control stick to select it.
- There are a number of options here, as your navigation system has stored information on thousands of locations from banks and shopping centers to hospitals or hotels. For this example, we are going to find a gas station near our current location.
- Press the control stick in again to select “Auto Service”.
- Scroll down until you reach gas station and press in on the control stick.
- Because we are low on gas, we want to find the gas station closest to us. Scroll to the “Sort by Distance to Travel” option and press in on the control stick. The system will now find and list the gas stations in your vicinity.
- Highlight the gas station of your choice and press in on the control stick to select it.
- Select OK by pressing in on the control stick and the system will begin route guidance.