2018 Honda CR-V Interior
Regardless of the trim and configurations you choose, the 2018 Honda CR-V interior boasts an impressive suite of luxury and technology features, including:
- Digital Readout: Easily identify all the important information you need. Comes with the Driver Attention Monitor that can detect drowsy driving behavior.
- Heated Front Seats: Enjoy luxurious warm seating on cold winter mornings. Standard on EX, EX-L, and Touring.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Passengers and the driver alike will be comfortable with dual-zone automatic climate control.
- Power Seats: Drivers will love the 12-way power seat with 4-way power lumbar support and memory function.
- Illuminated Door Sill Trim: The illuminated door sill trim resists scuff marks while looking snazzy.
- Heated Front Steering Wheel: The CR-V’s heated steering wheel adds even more luxury and comfort for the driver.
Test Drive the 2018 Honda CR-V Today at Fisher Honda
More From Fisher Honda
The 2019 Honda Pilot three-row SUV offers 16.5 cubic feet, 46.8 cubic feet, or 83.9 cubic feet of cargo volume, depending on whether you have the third row up, third row folded down, or both the second and third row folded down. Thanks to its versatility, the 2019 Pilot is roomier than competitors like the Toyota 4Runner….
Driving in the snow can be frightening if you aren’t prepared. We’re here to help you get ready to take on winter – safely – with some handy, practical winter driving tips for mountain driving that will make the Denver commute to Arvada a little less hazardous. More Colorado Winter Driving Tips Prepping for Mountain Driving…
Your Honda Civic‘s Engine Oil Indicator percent is still low, even though you just changed the oil? Don’t fear — all you need to do is reset the Honda Civic oil light! Here are the steps you’ll take to reset your oil light on your newer Honda Civic model: Turn on the ignition (one position…