2018 Honda CR-V Interior
Regardless of the trim and configurations you choose, the 2018 Honda CR-V interior boasts an impressive suite of luxury and technology features, including:
- Digital Readout: Easily identify all the important information you need. Comes with the Driver Attention Monitor that can detect drowsy driving behavior.
- Heated Front Seats: Enjoy luxurious warm seating on cold winter mornings. Standard on EX, EX-L, and Touring.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Passengers and the driver alike will be comfortable with dual-zone automatic climate control.
- Power Seats: Drivers will love the 12-way power seat with 4-way power lumbar support and memory function.
- Illuminated Door Sill Trim: The illuminated door sill trim resists scuff marks while looking snazzy.
- Heated Front Steering Wheel: The CR-V’s heated steering wheel adds even more luxury and comfort for the driver.
Test Drive the 2018 Honda CR-V Today at Fisher Honda
More From Fisher Honda
The four different 2020 Honda CR-V configurations available at Fisher Honda allow Arvada drivers the opportunity to choose the model that has all of the features and tech that will best suit their needs. Starting with the entry-level CR-V LX and topped-off by the luxurious CR-V Touring model, you’ll enjoy a wide array of standard and…
If you’re searching for a compact sedan that can deliver powerful yet efficient performance on Denver-area roads, we think you’ll be favorably impressed by the 2020 Honda Civic MPG ratings. No matter which model you choose from the 2020 Civic lineup you’ll enjoy the kind of fuel efficiency that will help cut down on those…
The 2020 Honda Pilot is a capable and well-equipped SUV, and with six Honda Pilot trim levels to choose from, Denver drivers can find the model that has all of the features that best suit their lifestyle. But what if you want to add a few custom touches to further personalize your Pilot and enhance…