2018 Honda CR-V Interior
Regardless of the trim and configurations you choose, the 2018 Honda CR-V interior boasts an impressive suite of luxury and technology features, including:
- Digital Readout: Easily identify all the important information you need. Comes with the Driver Attention Monitor that can detect drowsy driving behavior.
- Heated Front Seats: Enjoy luxurious warm seating on cold winter mornings. Standard on EX, EX-L, and Touring.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Passengers and the driver alike will be comfortable with dual-zone automatic climate control.
- Power Seats: Drivers will love the 12-way power seat with 4-way power lumbar support and memory function.
- Illuminated Door Sill Trim: The illuminated door sill trim resists scuff marks while looking snazzy.
- Heated Front Steering Wheel: The CR-V’s heated steering wheel adds even more luxury and comfort for the driver.
Test Drive the 2018 Honda CR-V Today at Fisher Honda
More From Fisher Honda
The 2021 Honda Pilot is now available at Fisher Honda, and this family-friendly SUV is receiving high praise from the automotive press. The accolades should come as no surprise, as the new Pilot is already proving to be a big hit with Denver-area drivers. The Honda Pilot seating and towing capacity make it stand out from…
The 2021 Honda Pilot is a family-friendly SUV that offers three rows of seating to accommodate up to eight passengers. The new Pilot also has plenty of room for Denver-area families to carry all of the sports gear or camping supplies they need when heading out on their next adventure. Learn more about the Honda…
The 2020 Honda CR-V has a lot to offer Denver-area drivers. From its powerful and efficient performance to its spacious and versatile interior and wide range of convenient features, this compact SUV meets the needs of many Boulder drivers. Plus, Honda has been known for taking the safety of drivers very seriously, and the Honda…