Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
Honda Certified Pre-Owned Cars
Purchasing a used car can be stressful, except when you are buying a Honda certified pre-owned car. Honda certified pre-owned cars offer the advantages of buying a new car, without having to pay a new car price. All Honda certified pre-owned cars are backed by Honda, ensuring that they are the highest-quality cars on the road. The cars must pass multiple tests and meet requirements in order to become Honda certified.
Advantages to Purchasing a Honda-Certified Vehicle
Hondas are the ideal example of advanced engineering and product quality. Only well-maintained Hondas that are less than six years old and have no more than 80,000 miles are considered for the Honda certified pre-owned program. The certification to become a Honda certified pre-owned car includes:
- An intense 182-point inspection on the mechanical components and the appearance of the vehicle, performed at a Honda dealer, by Honda-trained technicians, to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda standards.
- Honda-trained technicians will inspect all critical vehicle systems, including engine, drivetrain, suspension, tires, wheels, and interior and exterior quality.
- Dealer technicians recondition any part of the car that does not meet Honda-certified standards.
- Any vehicle part that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Honda genuine parts.
- A limited powertrain warranty covers engine and transmission components for up to 7 years/100,000 miles.
- A 12-month/ 12,000-mile limited warranty is added for non-powertrain components.
- Each Honda certified pre-owned car comes with a free CARFAX report to show maintenance history.
Finding a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Car
With the extensive certification process that all Honda certified pre-owned cars go through, it is no surprise that it is as if you were purchasing a brand new car. At Fisher Honda, we have several models that are Honda certified. Please feel free to contact us or stop by our dealership if you have any questions.