What Can You Expect for the 2017 Honda Ridgeline Price?
Starting at $29,475,* the 2017 Honda Ridgeline price has become even more appealing for Boulder and Denver drivers. You may already have heard about its groundbreaking technologies and bed, but now you know that the Ridgeline can be yours without breaking the bank. Here’s a quick overview of the available trims and their key features.
Prices and Trims for the 2017 Honda Ridgeline
- RT: Starting at $29,475,* the RT brings a surprising array of high-end features, including 18-inch alloy wheels, bucket seats, push-button start, a 4.2-inch inch multi-information screen, and a 200-watt seven-speaker sound system. It also comes with the Ridgeline’s innovative dual-action tailgate as standard.
- RTS: Starting at $31,515,* the RTS makes a number of upgrades to your Ridgeline. Halogen fog lights provide superior visibility, tri-zone automatic climate control keeps everyone at their own level of cool, and a smart entry system with remote engine start improves convenience.
- Sport: Starting at $33,015,* the Sport delivers unique and eye-catching styling choices, including gray-painted 18-inch alloy wheels, a black exterior trim, and red ambient lighting in the foot wells.
- RTL: Starting at $33,780,* the RTL is all about comfort and luxury. Expect leather seating, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated front seats, and an eight-way power driver’s seat.
- RTL-T: Starting at $35,930,* the RTL T complements the RTL’s fittings with several state-of-the-art technologies, including a Honda LaneWatch system, 8-inch touchscreen audio system, Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ smartphone integration, and GPS navigation.
- RLT-E: Starting at $41,370,* the RLT-E brings driver seat memory settings and a heated steering wheel, but the real draw will be its driver assistance features. You’ll be able to take advantage of technologies like Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist, and Forward Collision Warning as standard.
- Black Edition: Starting at $42,870,* the Black Edition nicely rounds out the trim offerings with special badging, black-painted wheels, a black trim and grille, and evocative black leather seats with red accent stitching and red interior ambient lighting.
What’s Your Ideal 2017 Honda Ridgeline Price?
Not sure whether you’re more in the market for a Black Edition or an RTL? Just come to Fisher Honda in Boulder, CO to talk the matter through with one of our friendly and experienced team members!
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $900.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.