What are the 2017 Honda HR-V MPG Ratings?
Strong mpg ratings represent one of the main things that Boulder and Denver drivers have come to love about the inimitable 2017 Honda HR-V. With a sophisticated engine that boasts Earth Dreams technology, you’ll enjoy the capability and raw power you need to keep the vehicle feeling responsive across all conditions, but a choice of two state-of-the-art transmissions — plus some engineering wizardry on the part of the Honda — have allowed the 2017 Honda HR-V mpg ratings to excel.
Power and Efficiency
The HR-V makes no substitutes when it comes to power. Instead of offering an unimpressive standard engine and a more appropriate available one, Honda has fitted each and every trim level with a 1.8L four-cylinder that is capable of harnessing up to 141 hp and 127 lb-ft of torque.
A drive-by-wire throttle system is included as standard to ensure the sharpest possible handling, and you’ll be able to choose between one of two available transmission systems:
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission: Ideal for drivers who like to exercise full control over shifts, this transmission makes up to 25 mpg in the city and 33 on the highway* with 2WD.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT): Employs an innovative belt-and-pulley system to avoid the use of traditional gears, all while netting up to a staggering 28 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway* with 2WD or 27 mpg city and 31 mpg highway* with AWD.
Performance and Efficiency Features
The powertrain of the 2017 Honda HR-V mpg ratings certainly make an impression on any Boulder and Denver drivers lucky enough to take the vehicle out for a test drive, but there are a number of other systems used to enhance your drive and provide the strongest possible fuel economy ratings.
Such features include:
- Eco Assist System: Colored coaching bars let you see how efficiently you’re driving, allowing you to improve over time.
- Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System: Immediately senses any loss of traction and transfers power to the rear wheels to help you grip the road and keep to your intended course.
The 2017 Honda HR-V MPG Ratings Will Take You Far
If you’d like to experience for yourself one of the most efficient vehicles in the compact crossover segment, all you need do is come to Fisher Honda today to organize a test drive in the 2017 Honda HR-V.
* Based on 2017 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.