Let Us Find the 2016 Honda CR-V Price and Trim to Suit You
With five fantastic trim options for Boulder and Denver drivers to choose from, there’s a 2016 Honda CR-V price that can meet all of your crossover needs. Whether you’re looking for an exceptionally well-fitted model for everyday driving or something with state of the art technologies built in, you’ll find what you’re looking for with the 2016 CR-V.
The 2016 Honda CR-V: Trims and Prices
- CR-V LX: Starting at $23,745,* the entry-level LX provides a strong range of premium features as standard, including a multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink system with streaming audio, SMS text message function, easy fold-down 60/40-split rear seat, and Pandora capability. That makes it one of the most well-equipped standard models in the crossover segment.
- CR-V SE: Starting at $24,545,* the CR-V SE adds a few extra features for Boulder and Denver drivers to enjoy. Styling is upgraded with striking 17-inch alloy wheels and bold rear privacy glass, while a security system comes fitted as standard to keep your vehicle safe from harm. The 2016 CR-V AWD SE is also available.
- CR-V EX: Starting at $25,995,* the EX upgrades comfort with a 10-way power driver’s seat with power lumbar support, plus heated front seats to see you through the frosty days of winter. It also adds the convenience that comes with a Smart Entry system, Push Button Start function, and variable intermittent windshield wipers. Everything is controlled from a crystal-clear 7-inch touchscreen. You can also opt for the CR-V AWD EX.
- CR-V EX-L: Starting at $28,445,* the EX-L is all about comfort. All occupants will sink into deeply supportive leather-trimmed seats while you wrap your hands around a richly upholstered leather-trimmed steering wheel. Both the driver and front-passenger receive their own temperature settings thanks to the dual-zone climate control system, and roof rails come as standard to let you stow additional cargo up top.
- CR-V Touring: With a starting price of $32,095,* the Touring trim is truly top of the line. A power tailgate opens at the push of a button and a Honda satellite-linked navigation system gets you where you need to go. The vehicle even comes with all of the advanced driver-assistance technologies of the Honda Sensing feature suite as standard.
The 2016 Honda CR-V is Available Now Near Denver
You’ll find the 2016 Honda CR-V price and trim for you at Fisher Honda in Boulder, CO. If you’re still not sure which is the ideal trim level for you, don’t hesitate to come down to our showroom today for some professional and friendly assistance. We serve the greater Denver area, and we hope to see you soon!
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $900.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.