The 2016 Honda Civic Price is Within Reach
The 2016 Honda Civic price covers five trim options for Boulder and Denver drivers to choose from, all the way from the LX to the Touring. Whether you’re looking for a feature-packed ride, an upgraded engine, or simply a well-equipped sedan for the daily commute, the Civic stands out as a top optional.
Prices and Trims for the 2016 Honda Civic
- LX: With a starting price of $18,640,* the entry-level LX manages to offer a strong selection of premium features, including a multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, an electronic parking brake, a 5-inch color LCD screen, and a Bluetooth HandsFreeLink system with streaming audio.
- EX: Starting at $21,040,* the EX makes several updates for Boulder and Denver drivers to enjoy. A one-touch power moonroof with tilt feature now comes standard, as does a Honda LaneWatch feature for added peace of mind, as well as Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ functionality that lets you sync your smartphone to the 7-inch touchscreen.
- EX-T: Starting at $22,200,* the EX-T is a firm favorite among thrill-seekers thanks to its 1.5L turbocharged and intercooled 4-cylinder engine with direct injection. 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque shows that performance a priority, but you’ll also benefit from dual-zone climate control, heated front seats, and a subscription to Sirius XM satellite radio.
- EX-L: Stating at $23,700,* the EX-L combines the power of the EX-T with a first-class sense of luxury. With leather-trimmed seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, 8-way power driver’s seat, and automatic-dimming rearview mirror, it’s one of the most comfortable sedans around.
- Touring: Starting at $26,500,* the Touring is packed with some of the latest automotive technology. The Honda Sensing driver-assistance suite offers adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, and a forward collision warning system. Other features include a 450-watt premium audio system and heated outboard rear seats.
The 2016 Honda Civic Price Comes With Impressive Features
The 2016 Honda Civic price gives you a set of features that will the envy of drivers from Denver to Boulder, and it’s available now at Fisher Honda. To test-drive yours today, just come down to our showroom.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.