Explore the 2016 Honda Accord Price and Trim Levels
The 2016 Honda Accord offers Boulder and Denver drivers a selection of six price and trim levels, from the LX to the Touring. Picking the one that suits your needs might seem daunting, but the team here at Fisher Honda is here to help. To get you started, here’s a quick overview of what you’ll receive from each model.
Price and Trim Levels
- LX: Starting at $22,205,* the LX model brings a surprising selection of standard features, including a multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink system with streaming audio, daytime running lights, and cruise control. That makes it one of the most impressively equipped entry-level sedans out there.
- Sport: Starting at $24,265,* the Sport model typically appeals to Boulder and Denver drivers who like to fully engage with their drive. Less restrictive dual-exhaust takes your output to 189 hp. Additional features include a leather-wrapped steering wheel and 19-inch alloy wheels.
- EX: Starting at $25,580,* the EX brings drivers a diverse array of upgraded technologies. A Honda LaneWatch system is fitted to let you merge and change lanes with an added degree of safety, while a Smart Entry system with Push Button Start makes entering and firing up the Accord feel effortless.
- EX-L: Starting at $28,670,* the EX-L is focused on first-class comfort, and it rarely disappoints. You’ll be able to sink into a 10-way power driver’s seat with power lumbar support and two-position memory, then put your hands around a leather-wrapped steering wheel. The front seats are heated, and the seats are trimmed in indulgent leather.
- EX-L V6: Starting at $30,745,* the EX-L V6 combines the luxurious fittings and features of the standard EX-L with the authoritative power of the Accord’s available 3.5L V6 engine, which is able to generate up to 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque.
- Touring: Starting at $34,680,* the Touring provides state-of-the-art features at no added cost. That includes a Honda satellite-linked navigation system, parking sensors, and all the driver-assistance features of the Honda Sensing suite.
Find Your Ideal 2016 Honda Accord Price and Trim Level in Boulder, CO
You’ll find the 2016 Honda Accord for you at Fisher Honda in Boulder, and our team members are ready and waiting to help you decide which one will fit your individual needs. Just visit our dealership today to find out more.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.