2014 Honda Crosstour Pricing Announced
The good times are rolling here at Fisher Honda in Boulder as pricing news arrives for the 2014 Honda Crosstour! Offering top-of-the-line crossover practicality loaded with today’s hottest technology features, the new Crosstour arrives with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting at $27,380*. Boasting rugged styling and packing a snappy punch with an affordable price tag, this year’s Crosstour promises to be one of the most versatile models on the market!
It’s premium features abound for the 2014 Honda Crosstour, as the sporty crossover offers a roomy cabin, plenty of power for the roadways, a sleek design dripping in innovation, and cutting edge technologies at your fingertips. Take a closer look at the features headed your way on the 2014 Crosstour:
- Available Models: The 2014 Crosstour comes as an EX and EX-L model, both available with a V6 option under the hood. The EX-L is also available in 4WD.
- Class-Leading MPG: The 2WD 4-cylinder engine models offer drivers a class-leading EPA-estimated highway rating of 31 mpg.**
- On Board Features: The 2014 Honda Crosstour includes 51.3 cubic feet of cargo area, seating for up to five, a hidden removable utility box, easy fold-down 60-40 rear seating, and a one-touch power moonroof.
- Powertrain Options: 2WD models arrive with a 2.4L 4-cylinder mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission, together producing 192 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque. Both 2WD and 4WD models can opt for the 3.5L V-6 mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters, a marriage that cranks out 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque.
- Safety Features: The 2014 Honda Crosstour is proud to offer the Good Housekeeping 2013 VIP (Very Innovative Products) Award-Winning technology Honda LaneWatch Blind Spot Display which expands the view of passenger side mirrors four times the norm to offer greater field of sight for the driver, as well as the Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure, Vehicle Stability Assist, dual-stage, multiple threshold front airbags, active front head restraints, a rearview camera, and Honda’s Forward Collision Alert.
- Technology: Standard and available features include keyless Smart Entry with Push Button start, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, HondaLink with Aha compatibility, satellite-linked navigation, USB audio interface, audio and phone controls, and HomeLink transmitter.
Visit Fisher Honda Today
Fisher Honda is proud to be Boulder’s premier Honda dealership and we look forward to the opportunity to introduce you to the 2014 Honda Crosstour. Visit us today for more information or to take a Crosstour for a test-spin!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $830.00 destination charge and options.
**22 city/31 highway mpg rating for 2WD 4-cylinder models. 20 city/30 highway mpg rating for 2WD V-6 models. 19 city/28 highway mpg rating for 4WD V-6 models. Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.