2011 Honda Pilot Available at Fisher Honda in Boulder, Colorado
Boulder’s Fisher Honda Has a Wide Variety of 2011 Honda Pilots In Stock
We have an excellent selection of new 2011 Honda Pilots at Boulder’s Fisher Honda to choose from. If you are in the market for a spacious vehicle that is big enough for the whole family and still has enough cargo space for your belongings, the new 2011 Honda Pilot is the vehicle for you.
Starting at around $28,000, the 2011 Honda Pilot is a midsize crossover SUV offered in four trim levels: LX, EX, EX-L, and Touring. The 2011 Pilot is powered by a 3.5L V6 that puts out 250 hp and 253 lb-ft of torque with a five-speed automatic transmission.
2011 Honda Pilot Trim Packages to Choose From at Fisher Honda
Currently at Fisher Honda we have one 2011 Honda Pilot LX, nine EX-L’s, and five Honda Pilot Touring models to choose from.
The new 2011 Honda Pilot LX comes equipped with:
• Power mirrors
• Remote power door locks
• Two one-touch power windows
• Cruise control
• Front console with storage
• Front seat-back storage
• Overhead console with storage
• 12V front, 12V rear, and 12V cargo area power outlets
• Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
• AM/FM in-dash single CD player with MP3 playback capability
• 135-watt stereo output
• Seven total speakers
As far as safety goes, the 2011 Honda Pilot is loaded with features designed to keep you and your passengers safe, including:
• Front, rear, and third-row head airbags
• Passenger airbag occupant sensor
• Front and rear adjustable headrests
• Driver and passenger head restraint whiplash protection system
• Child seat anchors
• Rear door child safety locks
• Front seatbelt pretensioners
• Ventilated front-disc and solid rear-disc brakes
• Emergency braking assist
• Engine immobilizer
• Electronic brakeforce distribution
• Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
• Daytime running lights
• Dusk-sensing headlamps
• Traction control
• Stability control
The EX-L adds leather steering wheel and upholstery, power passenger seat, heated front seats, sunroof, auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated back-up camera, and increased sound deadening. Available options include a voice-activated navigation system, rear-seat DVD entertainment system, bluetooth, iPod interface, and a a 10-speaker premium audio system.
Moving up to the Touring package will get you driver memory functions, power liftgate, rear-window sunshades, and tire-pressure indicators.
Each model is available with a choice of either front or all-wheel drive.
The 2011 Honda Pilot gets an estimated 17 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway, with a combined rating of 19 mpg.
Fisher Honda Has the New or Used Vehicle to Fit Your Needs
For more information about our inventory of new 2011 Honda Pilots, call or stop in to Boulder’s Fisher Honda today. Our professional and experienced sales staff is waiting to put you in the new or used vehicle of your choice.