What Are the 2020 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
If you’re searching for a compact sedan that can deliver powerful yet efficient performance on Denver-area roads, we think you’ll be favorably impressed by the 2020 Honda Civic MPG ratings. No matter which model you choose from the 2020 Civic lineup you’ll enjoy the kind of fuel efficiency that will help cut down on those stops at the pump. Learn more about the Civic fuel economy ratings from the experts at Fisher Honda.
Civic Mileage Ratings by Trim Level
The Civic MPG ratings differ depending on the engine/transmission combination offered in each specific trim level. We’ve listed the fuel economy ratings for each trim level below so you can find the model that delivers the efficiency you want on your Arvada commute:
- Civic LX: The LX with the 6-Speed Manual Transmission earns an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating. With the Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), the LX gets an EPA-estimated 30 city/38 highway* rating.
- Civic Sport: The Sport with the 6-Speed Manual Transmission has an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating, while the Sport with the CVT gets an EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway* rating.
- Civic EX: The EX comes with a standard CVT and an EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating.
- Civic EX-L: Like the EX, the Civic EX-L comes with a CVT and gets an EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating.
- Civic Touring: The Touring model has a CVT and achieves an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway* rating.
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist™ System
The 2020 Honda Civic is offered with either a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine or a 1.5L 4-cylinder engine with turbocharger. With the 2.0L engine, Aurora drivers can expect an output of 158 hp with 138 lb-ft of torque. The turbocharged 1.5L engine boosts output to 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque. To help conserve fuel, both engines include the Eco Assist™ System, which can help you become a more efficient driver in two ways:
- The color-changing display around the speedometer keeps you informed on how fuel-efficient your driving habits are. When the display is green, you are driving efficiently; if it’s blue, you are most likely wasting fuel.
- With the available ECON button, you can change the Civic’s performance profile to favor fuel conservation.
Test Drive the New Honda Civic at Fisher Honda
The Civic is not only a fuel-efficient sedan, it also provides a wide range of interior features and the kind of fun-to-drive performance that Boulder drivers enjoy. To find out exactly what we mean, schedule a test drive at Fisher Honda today. We’re certain that you will be thrilled with all that the 2020 Honda Civic has to offer. Check out our CR-V LX vs. EX comparison, and remember to browse our new vehicle specials and current Civic lease offers. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us online or give us a call at (303) 245-6417.
More from Fisher Honda
The four different 2020 Honda CR-V configurations available at Fisher Honda allow Arvada drivers the opportunity to choose the model that has all of the features and tech that will best suit their needs. Starting with the entry-level CR-V LX and topped-off by the luxurious CR-V Touring model, you’ll enjoy a wide array of standard and…
If you’re searching for a compact sedan that can deliver powerful yet efficient performance on Denver-area roads, we think you’ll be favorably impressed by the 2020 Honda Civic MPG ratings. No matter which model you choose from the 2020 Civic lineup you’ll enjoy the kind of fuel efficiency that will help cut down on those…
The 2020 Honda Pilot is a capable and well-equipped SUV, and with six Honda Pilot trim levels to choose from, Denver drivers can find the model that has all of the features that best suit their lifestyle. But what if you want to add a few custom touches to further personalize your Pilot and enhance…