Social Media Guidelines
Fisher Auto Social Media Guidelines
Thanks for joining us on one or more of our social media pages. We are thrilled that you want to interact with us, and we would love to hear what you have to say. As we want to ensure a positive experience for each and every customer, please consider the following:
What Fisher Social Pages Are For:
- Engaging in topical discussion with fellow customers and fans
- Sharing your experiences, pictures or related media
- Keeping up with all things Fisher Auto
- Taking advantage of Fisher Auto coupons and special offers
What Fisher Social Pages Are Not For:
- Promoting your own causes, events or ideas without the express written permission of Fisher Auto
- Insults, discrimination or harassment directed at any business or person will not be tolerated
In addition, please always remember to obey all laws, as well as the rules and regulations of the specific social network that you are visiting. Fisher Auto reserves the right to remove any content that we feel violates any of the above, and to change the guidelines at any time. Fisher Auto may also block access to repeat offenders.
The Fisher Auto Family appreciates you taking the time to carefully read and abide by the guidelines, and we look forward to interacting with you soon!
If you have any questions about these policies or would like more information, please feel free to send us an email and we will do our best to respond to you in a timely manner.