Trim Levels and Price
The 2017 Honda Odyssey offers space, comfort, and family-friendly features across six well-balanced trim levels.
- LX: Starting at $29,850 MSRP*
- EX: Starting at $33,000 MSRP*
- SE: Starting at $33,950 MSRP*
- EX-L: Starting at $36,500 MSRP*
- Touring: Starting at $42,755 MSRP*
- Touring Elite: Starting at $45,325 MSRP*
The 2017 Honda Odyssey is a minivan well-furnished with horsepower and torque, but it still sips fuel with surprising economy for such a large and responsive vehicle. Honda has managed to achieve that sought-after balance by combining a state of the art V6 multi-point fuel injection engine with a sophisticated 6-speed automatic transmission, a marriage that ultimately results in:
- Up to 248-hp and 250 lb.-ft. of torque
- Up to 19 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway**
Those who have taken the new Odyssey out for a spin have been invariably flabbergasted by its fusion of engaging acceleration, smooth cruising, and top of the line fuel economy scores. You’ll even enjoy a towing capacity of up to 3,500 lbs.
The 2017 Honda Odyssey might avoid the sluggish and fuel-thirsty performance that defined the minivans of old, but that doesn’t mean it sacrifices the practicality demands of a staple family vehicle.
With seating for eight, up to 172.6 cubic feet of passenger space, and up to 148.5 cubic feet of cargo space, it supplies one of the roomiest cabins in the segment, and its spaciousness is made smarter with the following features:
- Multi-Function 2nd-Row Center Seat: The 2nd-row seat moves forward at the pull of a lever for easier 3rd row access.
- Wide-Mode 2nd-Row Seats: Once you’re rolling, move the two second-row outboard seats 1.5 inches to each side for added breathing room.
- 3rd-Row Magic Seat: Slip the Magic Seat down to accommodate all kinds of cargo.
Features such as tri-zone climate control and heated seats let you keep nice and cool or toasty warm, and the 2017 upgrade has even added a sound-insulating windshield to help maintain your cabin as an island of tranquility.
A minivan as groundbreaking as the 2017 Honda Odyssey deserves to carry comfort, convenience, and entertainment technologies that are equally first-class, and it doesn’t disappoint. Just a few of its standout features include:
- Ultrawide Rear Entertainment System with HDMI: Play movies from the inbuilt DVD player or games from a console on a stunning 16-2-inch screen, with sound streamed through wireless headphones to prevent any distractions as you drive.
- HondaVAC: Families turn their Odyssey into second living rooms, so it only makes sense to offer a built-in vacuum. Its long reach and removable waste bin makes cleaning up a breeze.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Whether you need to make it from Boulder or Loveland or from Denver to Delaware, you’ll receive turn-by-turn directions from the Odyssey’s available satnav system. It even provides by-the-minute traffic conditions for most major metropolitan areas.
Honda’s celebrated Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure gives you excellent protection in case of an accident, but a full complement of driver assistance technologies can combine to ensure you never need to put its resilience to damage to the test.
Available safety technologies include:
- Honda LaneWatch: Plays a live-feed of your blind-spot area onto the touchscreen display, making changing lanes or merging safer than ever.
- Blind Spot Information System (BSI): Monitors your blind-spot zone, then provides a warning indicator in the appropriate side mirror if another vehicle enters it.
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW): Should you begin to veer from your chosen lane without signaling, a warning will be provided.
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW): Should a frontal collision become probable, the Odyssey will deliver a warning.
The 2017 Honda Odyssey is an Unmissable Model for Larger Families
The Odyssey advances the minivan concept by delivering the kind of compelling drive and luxurious amenities that seldom make their way to the practical family-hauler. To check it out in the flesh or arrange a test drive, just visit the Fisher Honda showroom today.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $940.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.