The 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback allows drivers the option to choose between five available trim levels, with options including:
- LX: The LX starts the Civic Hatchback lineup off strong by offering a multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, LED Daytime Running Lights, automatic climate control, and an electric parking brake.
- Sport: The Sport upgrades to a slightly more powerful engine that is fitted with CVT as standard. Further features include an underbody spoiler kit and 18-inch alloys.
- EX: The EX makes a number of upgrades to your Civic Hatchback, including a Honda LaneWatch system, dual-zone climate control, and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto capability.
- EX-L: The EX-L is all about comfort, with leather-trimmed seats, 8-way drivers’ seat, and leather-trimmed shift knob and steering-wheel coming as standard.
- Sport Touring: Offers the same upgraded engine as the standard Sport alongside features such as a 12-speaker 540-watt premium audio system, rain-sensing wipers, and a suite of driver assistance technologies**.
Powertrains and mpg
The 2017 Honda Hatchback is alive with power, so you can expect to boast a sharp, responsive drive across the roads and highways of Denver and Boulder. You’ll have two engine options to choose from.
- 1.5L Turbo 4-Cylinder Engine: A turbocharger recycles exhaust gasses to increase power, ultimately harnessing up to 174-hp and 164 lb.-ft. of torque. 6-speed manual comes as standard for a sporty ride, making up to 30 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway in the process. You can also add CVT for up to 31 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway*.
- Upgraded 1.5L Turbo 4-Cylinder Engine: A number of engineering changes serve to push your output right up to 180-hp and 177 lb.-ft. of torque. Expect up to 30 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway with 6-speed manual, with CVT coming as standard*.
The Civic Hatchback is a stunning vehicle, with intakes and vents in both bumpers, a tight roofline, and an eye-catching spoiler fitted between the C-shaped taillights. The Sport Touring trim even delivers a black-painted body kit**.The interior is just as impressive, with sporty accents covering the cabin and deeply supportive seats to keep you cushioned when you open up the engine or throw the vehicle into corners. Of course, this is still a Honda, so you have a very practical car beneath the bold exterior. In fact, it offers some of the largest cargo-carrying capacity you’ll find in this competitive set.
The 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback has been loaded up with plenty of top of the line comfort and convenience technologies to let you squeeze the most enjoyment out of every drive.Such features include:
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto: Sync your iPhone or Android mobile to the Civic Hatchback, then utilize a range of its apps and features through the onboard touchscreen.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Both the driver and front-passenger are provided with individual climate controls.
- Premium Audio System: With 450 watts of power, 12 high-end speakers, and a powerful subwoofer, your cabin will be immersed in rich, concert-level sound.
The Civic Hatchback puts a wide array of first-class protection devices at your fingertips, including:
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
Explore the Eagerly-Awaited 2017 Civic Hatchback at Fisher Honda
The 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback has been long-awaited, and it has thoroughly lived up to expectations. To take yours out for a test drive today, just visit the showroom here at Fisher Honda.
*30 city/39 highway/33 combined mpg rating for LX and Sport with 6-speed manual transmission. 31 city/40 highway/34 combined mpg rating for LX, EX, EX-L Navi with CVT Automatic models. 30 city/36 highway/32 combined mpg rating for Sport and Sport Touring CVT Automatic models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors
**Sport Touring trim level available this winter