The 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid Combines Advanced Technology, Efficiency, and Performance Into One Impressive Sedan
We have put together a brief overview of what you can expect from this technologically advanced model.
- Powertrain: The Accord Hybrid will come outfitted with a standard two-motor hybrid powertrain in order to maximize efficiency and performance. Three different driving modes are selectable to intelligently operate both the 124-kilowatt electric motor and the all-new 2.0L DOHC i-VTEC 4-cylinder Atkinson cycle engine.
- Fuel Economy: After receiving EPA-estimated ratings of 50 mpg in the city and 45 mpg on the highway*, the 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid is officially the top-rated 4-door sedan in the country in the EPA city cycle. Using Honda’s Earth Dreams technology, the 2014 Accord Hybrid will have you enjoying the open road while needing a whole lot less gas money.
- Exclusive Exterior Styling: Found only on the Honda Accord Hybrid, a blue accented grille and unique wheel design echo the refined capability that this vehicle has to offer. Blue tinted chrome bezels for the LED headlamps strike a sophisticated portrait when driving around town.
- Bluetooth Handsfree Link: Standard inside the 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid, this system effectively connects your mobile device to your vehicle for safe phone operation. Make or receive phone calls, stream audio wirelessly, and have SMS test messages read to you all without your hands leaving the steering wheel.
- Lane Departure Warning: This available safety system monitors what lane you’re driving in. If it senses any drifting or lane changes without signaling, an audible alert will sound and a visual cue will appear.
Take a Trip to Fisher Honda Today
With its sleek style and advanced technology, the 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid is sure to become a popular pick with Denver area drivers. If you have any questions regarding this innovative vehicle, our sales staff can be reached at (866) 275-6329. Our dealership is located at 6025 Arapahoe Road in Boulder, which is just 45 minutes from Denver via US-36 W, so stop by soon!
*50 city/45 highway/47 combined mpg rating. Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, lithium-ion battery age/condition, and other factors.