Remove a Connected Cell Phone
How to remove your cell phone from your Honda Navigation
- With the map showing press the “Phone” button.
- When you see the Phone screen press the control stick down (not in, but down) to get to Phone Setup.
- At the Phone Setup screen scroll the wheel until you see “Clear Phone Information” and select it by pressing in on the control stick.
- Select the device you would like to clear by highlighting it and pressing in on the control stick.
- You will then see a confirmation screen. Scroll to “Yes” and press in on the control stick to clear.
- Press the “Phone” button again and you will see that you phone is no longer connected to your vehicle.