Place a Call with Bluetooth-connected Phone
How to Place a Call With Your Smartphone – 2014 Kia Uvo with Nav
- First, make sure that your phone is connected via Bluetooth. If you need help doing this, click the link at the bottom of your screen for a video guide.
- Next, press the “Phone” button. If your phone is connected you will see the device name at the top of the screen.
- You now have the option of dialing a number with the on-screen keypad, selecting a contact or choosing a previously dialed contact from your call history.
- In this example we are going to call Fisher Auto, a number that we already have stored, so select “Contacts” by tapping it on the touch-screen.
- Rather than scrolling through all of our contacts, tap the “Search” button.
- Next choose “Search by Name”.
- Type out the name of the contact that you are trying to reach using the on screen keypad and tap the “Search” option.
- Select your contact by tapping it on the touch screen.
- If this contact had more than one number associated with it those numbers would appear here as well.
- Tap the “Call” button next to the number you would like to call and the number will be dialed.