Connect and operate your cell phone with your Honda
How to connect your phone to your Honda Navigation via Bluetooth
- With the map showing, press the “Phone” button.
- Scroll to yes and push in on the control stick.
- Make sure Bluetooth is on and set to discoverable on your mobile device. If you need help doing this check the instruction manual that came with your device.
- When ready, press in on the control stick to continue. The vehicle will now search for your device.
- When your device has been found, select it on the touchscreen by pressing in on the control stick.
- A confirmation number will appear on the screen on your vehicle’s dashboard as well as on your mobile device. Make sure that the numbers match by confirming the popup on your mobile device.
- You will now see the main phone screen, with a connection confirmation at the bottom of the display.
- A popup will appear asking if you would like to automatically import your contacts from your phone’s address book. Select “On” or “Off” depending on your preference.
- Once you have made your selection, you will be brought back to the main phone screen.
- To access more phone-related features press the “Menu” button. Here you can access your speed dials, phonebook (if you chose to import it), dial by number and your call history. Some devices also offer the text by voice option that you can see is greyed out in this menu.