2020 Honda HR-V Towing Capabilities
Are you in the market for a new compact SUV vehicle that will give you the very best in power and performance on the roads in and around Louisville? Well then you have come to the right place: the capable 2020 Honda HR-V provides the kind of spirited performance and advanced safety that can be the perfect complement to your active lifestyle. Although the HR-V towing is not recommended, it can be equipped with all-wheel drive and its versatile interior can be easily configured to accommodate all of the sports equipment or camping gear you need. Learn more in this guide from Fisher Honda.
HR-V Engine Specs & Features
There’s no question about it, the Honda HR-V is fun to drive. Check out the HR-V performance specs and see if it will suit your needs in Broomfield:
- Engine Power – All five HR-V trim levels come equipped with an Inline 4-Cylinder engine that delivers 141 hp with 127 lb-ft of torque, and is paired with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode.
- Additional Systems – Likewise, the new Honda HR-V also features a number of other little touches that enhance its performance. For example, you can look forward to MacPherson Strut Front Suspension, Electric Power-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion Steering, Hill Start Assist, and an Eco Assist™ System that can help you to conserve fuel.
- Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™ – Standard on the Touring model and available on all other trims, this innovative Honda AWD system can enhance traction and control on Longmont roads.
HR-V Cargo Space
Don’t let the small size of the Honda HR-V fool you, the interior is surprisingly spacious and can be configured to carry bulky items that you couldn’t carry in similar competing vehicles. Here are the HR-V cargo capacities:
- HR-V 2WD models – 24.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seat, and 58.8 cubic feet with the rear seat folded down.
- HR-V AWD models – 23.2 cubic feet behind the rear seat/57.6 cubic feet with the rear seat folded.
Test Drive the HR-V Today
Even though HR-V towing is not recommended, this sporty crossover SUV offers the kind of versatility that can allow you to carry all you need on your next adventure. You can also visit our Parts Center in Boulder for Honda HR-V accessories such as bike carriers, roof racks, etc, to further enhance its cargo hauling capabilities. Take a look at other Honda models available with all-wheel drive, and make sure to check out our new vehicle specials to take advantage of our current offers. If you have any questions about the HR-V, or any of the other new vehicles in the Honda lineup, please feel free to contact us.