In the market for an exciting new Honda car, truck, or SUV in the Denver area? If so, you may be wondering, “Should I buy or lease?” While there are benefits to both buying and leasing, the decision about what’s right for you will depend on your personal preferences and what you can afford. This leasing vs. buying guide from Fisher Honda will fill you in on all you need to know in order to make an informed decision. Then, contact us when you’re ready to take advantage of Honda SUV finance near Denver or a Honda lease in Boulder.
Leasing vs. Buying: Long & Short-Term Costs
- Leasing offers a lower down payment up front and lower monthly payments overall. In addition, maintenance service is typically covered in the terms of the lease.
- Financing can be more affordable than leasing, especially if you opt for one of our high-quality used vehicles. While you will pay more upfront, you should keep in mind that the vehicle you purchase will become less expensive to own over time. That being said, you will have to pay out-of-pocket for maintenance and repair costs as needed after the warranty expires.
Leasing vs. Buying: Mileage Restrictions
If you expect to be doing a lot of driving, you’ll be better off choosing Honda SUV finance near Denver to buy the vehicle. A Honda lease in Boulder will include a set mileage limit and you will be expected to pay a penalty if you exceed that mileage restriction.
Leasing vs. Buying: Total Ownership & Customization
- A leased vehicle must be kept in the same condition in which you received it, as the dealership still owns the vehicle and they’ll need to resell it once the lease term is over.
- When you buy a vehicle, you can customize or modify it however you wish. You’re free to add performance upgrades or accessories, and you can sell the vehicle whenever you want.
Leasing vs. Buying: Freedom, Options, & Processes
- Your Honda lease in Boulder can be more convenient as long as you stay within the mileage limit and take good care of the vehicle. At the end of your lease term, you can upgrade to the newest model with all of the latest bells and whistles. Depending on the terms of your lease agreement, you may also be able to opt for a lease buyout.
- Financing offers flexibility, as you can sell or trade in the vehicle for an upgrade. You may also have the option to refinance for a lower interest rate on your loan.
Explore Your Leasing & Financing Options at Fisher Honda
Should I buy or lease? There are advantages to both, but it will come down to what works best with your lifestyle and budget. If you have further questions about leasing vs. buying a car, the experts in the Fisher Honda finance center will be happy to provide you with all of the details. They’ll also make sure that you take advantage of our current lease and finance offers so you can get the best deal possible.