2012 Honda Accord vs. 2012 Toyota Camry
The latest edition of the Honda Accord has come to Boulder, and this 2012 model has been impressing drivers since its release. It’s available now at Fisher Honda, where you can learn all about it and take a test drive. The 2012 Honda Accord has firmly established itself as one of the top family sedans available — though it’s also available as a coupe — due in part to its impressive passenger space, great fuel economy, and fine engineering. That said, it’s important to consider all of your options when shopping for a car, so we’d like to compare the Accord with one of its top competitors: the 2012 Toyota Camry.
The 2012 Accord Takes on All Comers
We admit that the 2012 Toyota Camry is a strong entrant into the family sedan arena, but Boulder drivers will find that the 2012 Honda Accord stands tall against this rival. When comparing the base models of each, here are just a few of the areas in which Honda’s family sedan comes out on top:
- The Accord boasts a base MSRP of $21,480 (excluding tax, license, registration, $790.00 destination charge and options), while the Camry costs $22,055.
- According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the 2012 Accord received five out of five stars in frontal crash and rollover safety tests, while the 2012 Camry received four of five stars in these categories. This may be at least in part due to the active head restraints that are standard in the Accord and not available in the Camry.
- Steering wheel-mounted audio and cruise controls, as well as a multi-function remote and rear-seat pass-through, are yet more standard features on the Accord that the Camry lacks.
- Honda’s sedan boasts standard keyless entry, while the Camry does not.
- Finally, the new Accord gives you much more space, boasting superior front headroom (41.4 cu. ft. vs. 38.8 cu. ft.), front hiproom (56.6 cu. ft. vs. 54.5 cu. ft.), and front legroom (42.5 cu. ft. vs. 41.6 cu. ft.).
Fisher Honda is Your Dealership
If you’re looking for the new Honda Accord, Boulder’s Fisher Honda is the only dealership that you need. We’re proud to offer the full lineup of new vehicles from Honda, as well as an extensive selection of pre-owned models. Check out our Facebook page or visit us today to take a test drive and see everything that we have to offer.