Mon – Tues – Thurs – Fri – Sat = 10:00am – 7:00pm
Wed and Sun are days off
JOB DETAILS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Cleans and refurbishes NEW, USED and CUSTOMER automobiles. Adheres to dealership and manufacturer specifications and time allowances at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs.
- Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surface.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Applies revitalizers and preservation agents to interior vinyl or leather surfaces and treats fabrics with spot- and stain-resistant chemicals.
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents.
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery, and painted surfaces. Uses touch-up paint, dyes, and other appropriate materials.
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells.
- Ensures proper stickers are displayed in the vehicle’s window.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- One year certificate from college or technical school
- Or three to six months related experience or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with tens and hundreds
- Ability to perform these operations using American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standard situations
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid driver’s license
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1/3 to 2/3 of the time on-the-job spent standing
- Up to 1/3 of the time on-the-job spent walking
- Up to 1/3 of the time on-the-job spent talking or hearing
- 2/3 or more of the time on-the-job spent using hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Up to 1/3 of the time on-the-job spent climbing or balancing
- 1/3 to 2/3 of the time on-the-job spent stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- 1/3 – 2/3 of the time on-the-job spent reaching with hands and arms
- Up to 2/3 of the time on-the-job spent lifting or exerting a force of 10 to 50 pounds
- Ability to see at close range
- Ability to see at a distance
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point
- Ability to adjust focus
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1/3 to 2/3 of the time in wet, humid conditions (non-weather)
- 2/3 or more of the time on-the-job spent working near moving mechanical parts
- 2/3 or more of the time on-the-job spent working near fumes or airborne particles
- 1/3 to 2/3 of the time on-the-job spent near toxic or caustic chemicals
- Up to 1/3 of the time on-the-job spent exposed to outdoor weather conditions
- 2/3 or more of the time on-the-job spent exposed to vibration
- Typical noise level for the job is loud (similar to metal can manufacturing, large earth moving equipment)
- Employee must be aware of hazardous waste procedure – following guidelines issued by the EPA and advise the department manager or president of Fisher Auto of any deviation from the standards, even if it is in another department.
ABOUT THE DEALERSHIP/WHAT WE OFFER
Fisher Honda has been family owned, and operated in Boulder since 1968. We offer an outstanding work environment, and a culture second to none. We offer a management staff with longevity that has the ability to train, coach, and motivate people to greatness. Our facility is large, clean, and modern in design as to serve not only the customer, but its employees. If this appeals to you then this may be your perfect career!
Equal opportunity employer
Excellent benefits package
- 40 hour work week
- Health, Dental, Vision, and supplemental insurances
- 401k plus match
- Paid vacation time
- Promotions from within
Contact Tyler Defalco at 303-443-0530 or apply online today.