JOB DETAILS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
At Fisher Honda the sales person’s primary job responsibility is to help the customer achieve their car buying wants, and needs. Below are some examples of how you will achieve this.
- Working with, and spending time with the customer
- Discussing with the customer vehicle options, features, and benefits
- Completing quotes, explaining finance, and lease options
- Answering phone calls, and internet leads
- Customer follow up using the phone, internet, and other dealership technology
- Training, product knowledge, and a commitment to becoming a sales expert
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of vehicles, and the technology in each vehicle
- Test drives the vehicle with the customer as to demonstrate features
- Prospecting for additional leads
We are looking for team players that can demonstrate excellent customer service, and have the desire to achieve goals that will lead to an exceptional yearly income. We need people who want to build a career working with exciting new products. We look forward to talking with you.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal individual must have a strong desire to be successful. Our sales staff comes from a variety of backgrounds. You don’t have to have experience, as we are willing to train the right person. We are also looking for experienced sales people from the automotive, or customer service industries.
- Prior sales, or customer service experience is a plus
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to work within a successful proven process, and systems
- Being a team player
- Cell Phone with technology features
- Professional, energetic, and organized
- Reliable transportation
- Must be a self starter, career minded with the desire to achieve
- Must have clean driving, and criminal background
ABOUT THE DEALERSHIP/WHAT WE OFFER
Fisher Honda has been family owned, and operated in Boulder since 1968. We offer an outstanding work environment, and a culture second to none. We offer a management staff with longevity that has the ability to train, coach, and motivate people to greatness. Our facility is large, clean, and modern in design as to serve not only the customer, but its employees. If this appeals to you then this may be your perfect career!
Equal opportunity employer
Excellent benefits package
- Flexible work schedule
- 40 hour work week
- Health, Dental, Vision, and supplemental insurances
- 401k plus match
- Paid vacation time
- Promotions from within
Job Type: Commission
Job Location: Boulder, CO 80303
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Customer Service: 2 years
Required license or certification: Drivers License
Contact Scott Chatten or Jonathan Fisher at 303-443-0530 or apply online today.