How to Pair your Bluetooth Smartphone with a 2015 Honda Civic
It’s Easy to Pair your Smartphone to the 2015 Honda Civic with Bluetooth
Honda has incorporated many of their 2015 model lineup, including the 2015 Honda Civic, with touch screen interfaces that incorporate a huge amount of functionality especially due to the capabilities of bluetooth. Using bluetooth, you can use your new HondaLink system as both a hands-free system for making and receiving calls and a way to stream any music or other audio to your car’s stereo system. With bluetooth, you can ditch all of the cables and adapters and clean that bit of clutter in your new Honda Civic by wirelessly streaming everything that you need to using your smartphone after some quick setup.
The video posted above is a tutorial for how to easily pair your bluetooth smartphone with the included system in your Honda Civic which is featured in all SE, EX, and EX-L models. Here’s a brief step by step overview of how to pair your bluetooth smartphone with a 2015 Civic.
Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
1. Tap Phone on the Home Screen
2. Your Civic will prompt you about adding a Bluetooth Device
3. Turn on the Bluetooth on you phone and make it discoverable
4. Tap Search on your Honda Screen and scan with your phone
5. When the system finds you phone, tap it’s name on the screen and compare the confirmation codes just to make sure they match
6. Your phone is paired
7. Confirm what you would like the Honda Link System to be allowed to access some information on your phone as you are prompted
That’s all it takes to pair your phone so you can enjoy streaming music and hands free calling. Have any questions? Let us know in the comments below!