Honda Tires: All-Season and Winter Tire Choices
It is hard to say how long the tires on your Honda will last. Kicking Tires estimates that tires can last between 20,000 and 50,000 miles, but this is dependent on several factors:
- How you drive your vehicle, or your driving style
- The type of tire you are driving on, whether it’s summer, all-season, or winter tires
- How long you drive on under-inflated tires
- How long you drive your vehicle with it out of alignment
- If you don’t get your tires rotated
Check out these lists for tire sizes, as well as all-season and winter tires for your Honda. These Honda tires are from the eight vendors that Honda utilizes for their new vehicles.
Call Fisher Honda in Boulder, Colo., at 303-245-6417 for a quote on new tires, to have your tires rotated, your Honda aligned, or to have your all-season/winter tires swapped. The tire swap and rotation are free if the tires were purchased at Fisher! We do free alignment checks!