Stream Pandora Radio via Bluetooth in your 2013 Honda
Stream Pandora Radio via Bluetooth
Detailed instructions for streaming Pandora through the HondaLink system in your Honda Accord, Crosstour, Pilot or Oddysey via Bluetooth.
- Before you get into your vehicle, make sure that you have the Pandora app installed on your iPhone or Android device, that you are logged into Pandora and that you have created a number of radio stations inside the Pandora app.
- Make sure that your phone is connected to your vehicle via Bluetooth. If you need help doing this, click the link at the bottom of your screen for a video guide.
- Next, open the Pandora app on your phone.
- On the Honda Link touch screen select the source option at the top of the screen, scroll to the second page and select Pandora.
- You will now see an “Accessory” screen on the Pandora app on your phone.
- All functions of Pandora can now be controlled by the touch screen on your dash board.
- You can use this top selector to change the station, this left button to pause or restart the music, the thumbs up and down buttons to rate the current song and the forward button to skip to the next track.
- Keep in mind that this function uses the data plan associated with your mobile device. Many data plans are limited, so keep an eye on your data usage to avoid overage charges from your wireless carrier.
- For your safety, remember to never operate any of these functions while the vehicle is in motion.