Stream music via Bluetooth in your 2013 Honda
How To Stream music to HondaLink via Bluetooth
- Detailed instructions for streaming music through the HondaLink system via Bluetooth in your Honda Accord, Crosstour, Pilot or Oddysey via Bluetooth.
- First, make sure that your phone is connected to your vehicle via Bluetooth. If you need help doing this, click the link at the bottom of your screen for a video guide.
- Tap the “Source” option on your HondaLink touchscreen.
- Select the “Bluetooth” icon in the bottom right corner.
- Now, open the music application on your iPhone or Android device.
- Make sure that your phone is set to play through your vehicle’s HondaLink system.
- Next, select a playlist or a song on your phone.
- You should now hear the song you selected playing wirelessly through your vehicle’s audio system.
- You can now control your music through your mobile device while it plays back through your vehicle.
- For your safety, remember to never operate any of these functions while the vehicle is in motion.
To shop for new Honda, Kia or Used vehicles in Boulder, CO view our inventory or call (303) 247-8447