Connect and operate your cell phone with your 2012 Honda
How to Pair Your Phone with Your Honda Navigation via Bluetooth
- With the map showing, press the “Phone” button.
- When prompted about adding a phone, scroll to the left and select “Yes” by pressing in on the control stick.
- Make sure Bluetooth on your phone is on and set to discoverable. For assistance, consult the user manual for your mobile device. When ready, select okay by pressing in on the control stick. The car will now search for your device.
- Once the system has found your device, select it by pressing in on the control stick.
- When prompted, enter the given pass-key on your mobile device. In this example and for most systems, this will be four zeroes. Submit the pass-key on your device and wait for a response from the vehicle.
- After a minute or two you will see a notification that the pairing was successful. Your phone is now paired with your vehicle and you can browse your call history or phonebook, or make a phonecall to one of your contacts or by dialing a number.