2016 Honda CR-V Interior and Features
The interior of the 2016 Honda CR-V will answer the whims of Boulder and Denver drivers while ensuring plenty of space for both passengers and cargo. Unlike many of its rivals, the CR-V is able to combine an elegant, intuitively designed cabin with all the practical features that you need to get through the week.
Most manufacturers will begin innovating the interiors of a vehicle in the same tried-and-true fashion: adding space and updating features. That’s still happened with the new CR-V, but the design team also took a step back to make sure they could enact some changes that would get back to basics while noticeably improving the vehicle.
These innovative improvements to the 2016 Honda CR-V interior include:
- Making the rear doors markedly wider to ensure that you can more easily enter and exit the rear row.
- Removing the protruding transmission tunnel that used to run through the middle of the vehicle to make the rear middle seat raised and uncomfortable.
- A low load floor with boxy dimensions to allow for easy stowing of larger items in a snap.
Space and Versatility
Even with everyone seated, you’ll be able to take advantage of up to 37.2 cubic feet of storage room behind the rear seats. If you need to take longer, larger items, just pull down one of the trunk-mounted levers to have the auto-folding rear seatbacks drop down to create up to 70.9 cubic feet.
Boulder and Denver drivers should already be convinced that the 2016 Honda CR-V is an eminently practical vehicle that can meet all of their needs with ease. However, it doesn’t forget to equip a wide selection of standard and available amenities to ensure that you remain as comfortable as possible. Options include:
- Heated Front Seats: When the days get shorter and chillier, just turn on the heated seats to keep yourself and your front passenger toasty warm.
- Leather-Trimmed Seats: Leather is the hallmark of high-end comfort and styling, so leather-trimmed seats are an ideal fit for the CR-V.
The Interior of the 2016 Honda CR-V Answers Every Requirement
Whether you need room for your kid’s college furniture, a first-class cabin for impressing clients, or simply a warm seat for the winter, the 2016 Honda CR-V interior is here to oblige. If you’d like to arrange a test drive near Denver, don’t hesitate to drop by the showroom here at Fisher Honda in Boulder, CO.