COVID-19 Customer Update
UPDATE 3/30/2020: To protect the health of our employees, customers, and our community the dealership will be closed starting Wednesday April 1st, and will reopen on Monday April 13th.
- We will be monitoring all lines of communication so don’t hesitate to call, email, or chat with us online during this time.
- Our sales staff is still working remotely to answer questions and assist you throughout the purchase process.
- We can schedule service appointments during the closure, with service to be completed starting Wednesday April 15th.
UPDATE 3/26/2020: Due to the Colorado state ordered shutdown our sales department is closed, but our sales staff is working remotely and can help you via email, chat, or on the phone. Sales will reopen on April 15th.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, so too does our responsibility to support the automotive needs of Northern Colorado. We continue to focus on servicing the communities that rely upon their vehicles. To proactively achieve this goal, we have taken measures to address the health and safety of our employees and customers. As we monitor the State of Colorado and Federal directive, we realize that these essential services are important and necessary. We’re keeping a watchful eye on COVID-19 developments and will continue to update you via our website during this time.
Everyone at Fisher Auto will try to accommodate your requests, outside of our normal practices. Please don’t hesitate to call and ask (303) 245-6416.
Preventative Measures We Are Taking
We have taken the necessary precautions to create a safe, healthy environment for our customers, and will continue to apply the preventative measures outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please read on to learn about the steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Cleaning crews are working hard to disinfect our dealerships multiple times a day
- We will increase cleaning on touch-points including doorknobs, handles, and countertops
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found throughout our dealership
- Parts, Service and Body Shop customers will have available options to promote social distancing (please call for details)
- A protective covering will be applied to customers vehicles, including steering wheel, driver’s seat and floor mats
- We will avoid unnecessary contact like handshakes by using other forms of greeting and following social distancing guidelines
- We will enforce procedures that encourage staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who is feeling unwell
- Staff will be kept up-to-date with any COVID-19 updates to ensure we’re doing our part to minimize its impact. To date, none of our staff has tested positive for COVID-19 and we will continue to be vigilant with any illnesses in the workplace.
Take Advantage of Digital Retailing
Thanks to advancements in the automotive industry, you can all but buy a car from the comfort of your own home. Our staff would be happy to facilitate your vehicle purchase online so you don’t even need to visit our dealership to buy a new car. Feel free to browse our new and used vehicle inventory online, shop our current vehicle specials, value your trade, and even secure financing online from your computer or mobile device.
To make the process even simpler, we are also happy to provide at-home test drives and home vehicle delivery. We are committed to working with our customers during this difficult time, and are more than willing to adjust our typical car-buying experience for you.
Thank You For Your Support & Patience
We’d like to personally thank each and every customer for their understanding and patience during this challenging time. To support our communities, Fisher Auto will be releasing new sales offers, from all of our departments, over the next few days. If you have any questions or concerns regarding purchasing or servicing a vehicle during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us online at FisherAuto.com or via phone (303) 245-6416. If you would like to stay informed on COVID-19 updates or learn more about preventative measures you can take to keep you and your family safe, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.