Honda Service Advisor Assistant
Fisher Honda-Kia, a family owned business, is the largest automotive dealership in Boulder County. We are a state-of-the art service center looking for support staff for our Honda service writers. This person will assist in phone answering, scheduling appointments, writing service repair orders for the service department as well as handling any paperwork generated by the service drive. Additionally, the assistant will handle all of the e-mail correspondence having to do with service scheduling and or service related questions.
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 5:30pm and scheduled Saturdays from 8:00am – 2:00pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers telephones on service drive
- Answers questions from phone callers
- Directs calls to appropriate service personnel
- Schedules service appointments in our dealer management system (DMS), Reynolds & Reynolds
- Logs appointments on service consultant desk logs
- Retrieves, maintains, and answers in a timely manner all correspondence that comes via email and Honda’s Interactive Website.
- E-mail correspondence for service needs that come through Fisher’s website for service questions and requests.
- Supports service advisors at any time with cashiering, service repair order write-up
- Supports service advisors in Express service write-ups and cashiering
- Fills in for service advisors in their absence
- Fills in as a main advisor on scheduled Saturday’s
- Backs up support when needed for service valet team
- Maintains customer waiting lounges throughout the day making sure that the area is clean, clutter-free, and picked up with magazines, newspapers, cups, etc
- Make coffee as needed for customer lounge(s).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Or one to three months related experience or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must have a valid (class C) driver’s licence.